Car Accident & Personal Injury Lawyers in Dundalk, MD
Surviving a car accident or other personal injury can be a life-changing event that leaves you with unexpected medical bills, property damage, missed work, and emotional distress. It’s important to have a legal team you can trust to act on your behalf and recover the damages you’re owed so you can get back to a sense of normalcy after such an event. Bob Katz Law is proud to offer the compassionate, personalized legal solutions that Dundalk clients can rely on after a car accident or personal injury.
Our firm has significant resources to compete with the largest insurance companies. With a team of skilled legal advocates and 4.9 rating on Google with over 190 reviews, we are confident in both the professionalism of our personal injury lawyers and the satisfaction we can provide to our clients. Having recovered over $500 million in damages for clients throughout, our team goes above and beyond to help you receive the best outcome for your case.
Schedule a free consultation with car accident lawyers in the Dundalk area by calling 410-576-4287 today.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our team of experienced lawyers specializes in handling a wide range of areas of personal injury law. We have the skills and legal know-how to navigate types of personal injury cases that include:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our team can help you recover damages for medical bills, lost wages, emotional distress, and more following your car accident.
- Slip-and-fall injuries: When another person’s negligence results in a slip-and-fall accident that leaves you with a serious injury, our legal experts are here to help.
- Animal attacks and dog bites: We hold negligent pet owners in Dundalk accountable following your animal attack or dog bite accident to help provide you the compensation you deserve.
- Rideshare accidents: If an Uber or Lyft ride ends in a car accident, our team can help you better understand your legal options to recover any damages you’re owed.
- Construction accidents: If you’ve suffered injuries at a construction site due to unsafe working conditions or negligence on the part of contractors or employers, our legal team can help you pursue compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, and lost wages.
- Workers’ compensation: If you’ve sustained injuries or illnesses in the workplace, our legal experts specialize in workers’ compensation claims, helping you navigate the complexities of the system to secure the benefits and compensation you are entitled to.
- Foodborne illness and food poisoning: In cases where you have suffered from foodborne illnesses or food poisoning due to contaminated or unsafe food products, our legal team can assist you in pursuing claims against responsible parties, including restaurants, manufacturers, or suppliers, to seek compensation for your medical expenses and suffering.
- Wrongful death/fatal motor vehicle accidents: In situations where the loss of a loved one is due to a fatal motor vehicle accident caused by another party’s negligence or reckless actions, our compassionate legal team specializes in wrongful death claims, seeking justice and compensation for surviving family members who have suffered such a tragic loss.
When the unexpected leaves you with medical expenses or injuries, Bob Katz Law has the compassionate legal team you need to understand your options and recover the compensation you’re owed.
Call us at 410-576-4287 to schedule a free consultation with our personal injury lawyers in Dundalk today.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Dundalk, MD
Dundalk is situated in the heart of Baltimore County, which is a hotbed for car accident fatalities and injuries. While the county accounts for only about 13.8% of the state’s population, it was responsible for an average of 18.8% of car crashes between 2018 and 2022, according to statistics from the Maryland Department of Transportation. From Liberty Parkway to Merritt Boulevard, Dundalk is home to some dangerous roads.
Dundalk drivers can fall victim to car accidents for many different reasons, the most common of which are:
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue
- Driver inexperience
- Driving under the influence
- Failure to stop
- Failure to yield
- Not monitoring blind spots
- Reckless driving
- Unsafe lane changes
- Unsafe turns
- Vehicular defects
Bob Katz Law has experience litigating all types of car accident cases, no matter the underlying cause. Get the legal guidance you need to navigate your case by calling 410-576-4287 to speak with our car accident lawyers today!
Request a Consultation With Our Car Accident Lawyers
When you or a loved one has suffered a car accident or other personal injury, Bob Katz Law offers the compassionate and personalized legal guidance you need to receive the compensation you deserve. We also provide multilingual assistance in Spanish, Korean, and Chinese to ensure all clients throughout the Dundalk area have access to quality legal services.
Allow us to act on your behalf and protect your best interests following your personal injury. Call 410-576-4287 to speak with the personal injury lawyers at Bob Katz Law today!