Website Privacy & Security Statement
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- We use the IP address of Consumers to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Our site uses an order form for Consumers to request information about our products and services. We collect Consumer’s contact information (like their email address, phone number, or mailing address). We use contact information from the form to send products, information, or offers.
- The Consumer’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the Consumer if necessary to solve a problem.
- When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- In some cases, information you provide through third-party services like toll-free numbers for this site or live chat services may be retained in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services. Information collected by these third-party services is also governed by their privacy policies.
- We may use your email address, phone number, or mailing address to communicate with you about our services.
- We may use any information that you provide or that we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services.
- At any time, consumers may opt out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- At any time, consumers may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Please note: if you communicate with us through this site, it is possible that your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with us through this site in a matter or condition for which we already represent or treat you, please remember that Internet e-mail and contact forms are not secure by nature, and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential Internet messages.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information provided by consumers. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing consumers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, we may share aggregated demographic information with our partners that does not contain personally identifiable information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We store all user information in databases protected via a variety of access controls as well as being physically located in a secure facility. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.
You can opt out of receiving future communications from us. You may also request to see any information about you that we have stored, and you may request that we delete any of this information. Please see below for how to contact us.
Website Usage Disclaimers
Our company is responsible for the content of this website. This website is designed for general informational purposes only, and it does not constitute legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer-client relationship.
1. Personal Information. During your interactions with the site, Gordon Feinblatt may request personal information from you. The only personally-identifiable information we will collect and store about you is information that you decide to provide to us. We collect and store information you provide when you provide it in a message to us. Gordon Feinblatt currently does not use personal information other than to process your request, to notify you of pertinent information, and for record-keeping purposes. Gordon Feinblatt does not make any visitor-provided information available to third parties, except as required to process your request or as permitted by applicable law.
2. Call Monitoring and Recording; Fraud Prevention; Contact:
You consent to call monitoring and recording, for purposes that include but are not limited to training, quality assurance, and/or risk management, of any call between you and Gordon Feinblatt. You authorize your wireless carrier to use or disclose information about your account and your wireless device, if available, to Gordon Feinblatt or its service providers for the duration of your business relationship with Gordon Feinblatt, solely to help identify you or your wireless device and to prevent fraud. By voluntarily providing Gordon Feinblatt with your phone numbers and/or email addresses, you expressly authorize Gordon Feinblatt to communicate with you regarding your inquiry at the phone numbers (including mobile device numbers) and email addresses you provide, including through the use of automated dialing/messaging systems and/or pre-recorded voice messages.
3. Other Information. Gordon Feinblatt may use server logs to record a visitor’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and to collect general information about the visit to the site, such as the time and length of the visit and the web pages accessed during the visit. Gordon Feinblatt may use this information for site management and performance monitoring only. Gordon Feinblatt does not make any of this information available to third parties, except for service providers involved in site management.
5. Children. The site is a general audience site, which is neither designed nor intended to collect personal information from children who are under the age of 13. To ensure compliance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information through the site.
6. Security. To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Gordon Feinblatt has put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through the site. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Last updated on 4/19/2023
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please visit our contact page.