Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Serving Baltimore, Maryland to Northern Virginia And Washington D.C.
You Deserve Comprehensive Legal Representation
Our team over 30 years has handled tens of thousands of car accident cases. We’ve collected as much as four million dollars in a single case. If you were injured in an auto accident due to no fault of your own, Bob Katz and his team of Personal Injury Lawyers can help provide you with comprehensive legal representation. You could be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, property damages, lost wages, pain and suffering, legal fees and more.
Find out if you have a case today. Get the compensation you deserve. There is no fee for consultation and all consultations are confidential.
Injured in a Car Accident? Where Does It Hurt?
Was a distracted driver the cause of your accident? Were you hit by a car that was going faster than the posted speed limit? Did your car crash result from the negligent actions of a reckless driver? Were you injured by a driver in Maryland, Virginia or Washington DC under the influence of alcohol or drugs? Personal injuries come in many shapes and forms. If you were hurt in a car accident recently, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries. We will aggressively seek out fair compensation for you if you have wrongfully suffered with injuries such as:
- Neck pain
- Back Pain
- Herniated discs
- Broken bones
- Catastrophic injury
- Nerve damage
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain Injury
- Serious Burns
- Airbag Burns
After an Auto Accident, There Are So Many Questions
Are you overwhelmed? Do you have many questions regarding your car crash? Questions such as:
- What do I do after an accident?
- Where should I go for sound medical advice about my injuries?
- Who can I trust to appraise my car for a fair price?
- How do I know if my vehicle is totaled?
- Who is going to pay for all of my losses?
- How do I get to my medical appointments without my car?
- How do I get my deductible back?
- What do I say to my insurance company?
- Who is going to pay for my rental vehicle?
- Can I treat after an accident if I don’t have health insurance?
- Should I speak to the adverse insurance company?
- What if I am losing time from work?
- How can I recover from financial losses?
We understand you are faced with an overwhelming number of questions after you’ve had a car crash. Let our experienced and successful Personal Injury Team take the actions needed to get your life back to normal.
Bob Katz and his law firm have successfully represented injured clients for more than 35 years. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients and we fight every day for clients to help make sure they are fairly and fully compensated for their losses. Our firm is aggressive and we will work quickly to answer your questions and resolve the difficulties you face as a result of your car accident. Let us put your mind at ease. If your vehicle was damaged or totaled, our accident lawyers will assist you to get your car repaired or replaced. We will even make arrangements to help you get a rental car, or make a diminished value claim on your behalf. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you. We offer comprehensive services to make your life easier, every step of the way.
Our comprehensive services for every client include:
- Assisting you in resolving your property damage claim
- Handling medical payments and personal injury protection claims
- Arranging for a rental vehicle
- Resolving diminished value claims for your vehicle
- Communicating and/or negotiating with all involved insurance carriers or at-fault parties on your behalf
- Arranging for a reputable mechanic and/or body shop to fix your damaged car
- Directing you to medical professionals if you don’t have a referral
- Collecting medical records and bills so you don’t have to
- Interviewing police officers and witnesses
- Assisting you in probate matters / setting up an estate where necessary
- Collecting and documenting critical evidence relating to your claim
- Hiring necessary liability, medical and human factors experts
- Providing guidance as to the laws applicable to your particular case
- Taking your case to Court if necessary (Litigation)
- Negotiating with medical providers to get bills reduced
- Negotiating with health insurance companies to reduce liens
If you need experienced and comprehensive legal representation, call us today at 1-888-540-2599 to get a free consultation. Let us take action and put our resources to work for you to get you back on track.