Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Serving Baltimore, Maryland to Northern Virginia And Washington D.C.
You Deserve Comprehensive Legal Representation
Our team over 30 years has handled tens of thousands of car accident cases. We’ve collected as much as four million dollars in a single case.
If you were injured in an auto accident due to no fault of your own, Bob Katz and his team of Personal Injury Lawyers can help provide you with comprehensive legal representation. You could be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, property damages, lost wages, pain and suffering, legal fees and more. Find out if you have a case today. Get the compensation you deserve. There is no fee for consultation and all consultations are confidential.
Injured in a Car Accident? Where Does It Hurt?
Was a distracted driver the cause of your accident? Were you hit by a car that was going faster than the posted speed limit? Did your car crash result from the negligent actions of a reckless driver? Were you injured by a driver in Maryland, Virginia or Washington DC under the influence of alcohol or drugs? Personal injuries come in many shapes and forms. If you were hurt in a car accident recently, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries. We will aggressively seek out fair compensation for you if you have wrongfully suffered with injuries such as:
- Neck pain
- Back Pain
- Herniated discs
- Broken bones
- Catastrophic injury
- Nerve damage
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain Injury
- Serious Burns
After an Auto Accident, There Are So Many Questions
Are you overwhelmed? Do you have many questions regarding your car crash? Questions such as:
- What do I do after an accident?
- Where should I go for sound medical advice about my injuries?
- How do I know if my vehicle is totaled?
- How do I get to my medical appointments without my car?
- What do I say to my insurance company?
- Who is going to pay for my rental vehicle?
- Who can I trust to appraise my car for a fair price?
- Where can I find an honest mechanic to estimate the damage to my car?
- Can I treat after an accident if I don’t have health insurance?
- Is there someone who speaks the English, Korean or Spanish language who can help me and give me answers to my questions?
Bob Katz and his law firm have successfully represented injured clients for more than 35 years. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients and we fight every day for clients to help them get the medical treatment they need and to help make sure they are fairly and fully compensated for their losses. We treat every client like family and we take your injuries very seriously. Our firm is aggressive, and will work to answer your questions and resolve your difficulties related to your car accident as quickly as possible to put your mind at ease. We’re here to help make your life easier, every step of the way.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Assisting you in resolving your property damage claim
- Handling medical payments and personal injury protection claims
- Arranging for a rental vehicle
- Resolving diminished value claims for your vehicle
- Communicating and/or negotiating with all involved insurance carriers or defendant’s on your behalf
- Arranging for a reputable mechanic and/or body shop to fix your damaged car
- Directing you to medical professionals if you don’t have a referral
- Assisting you in setting up an estate if necessary
- Collecting and documenting critical evidence relating to your claim
- Providing guidance as to the laws applicable to your particular case
IS YOUR VEHICLE DAMAGED? LET US HELP YOU GET IT FIXED, OR REPLACED. (OR GET YOU IN A RENTAL CAR)
Unlike some firms that only handle the bodily injury portion of a an accident claim, we go out of our way to help our clients resolve property damage claims as well, at no extra cost to our clients. If your vehicle was damaged or totaled, our accident lawyers will assist you to get your car repaired or replaced. We will even make arrangements to help you get a rental car, or make a diminished value claim on your behalf.
We understand you are faced with an overwhelming number of questions after you’ve had a car crash. Let us take action and put our resources to work for you to get you back on track. If you deserve experienced and comprehensive legal representation, call Bob Katz today at 1-888-540-2599 to get a free consultation.