Timothy J. Capurso
Timothy J. Capurso is a member in the Personal Injury Practice Group. He concentrates his practice on personal injury cases of all types, focusing on automobile accidents. His background includes litigating Personal Injury cases from inception through trial and settlement negotiations. Tim is admitted to practice law in both Maryland and the District of Columbia. He has extensive experience litigating cases in the Maryland District Courts as well as the Circuit and Appellate Courts of Maryland.
Tim is a member of the Maryland Association for Justice, the Bar Association of the District of Columbia, the American Bar Association and the Maryland State Bar Association.
Tim received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Baltimore School of Law and his B.S. from Towson University.
Below are a sample of Tim’s notable verdicts and settlements:
- Settled a wrongful death case for $4,000,000.00 arising out of a motor vehicle accident
- Resolved a case for $1,250,000.00 for a woman who sustained multiple fractures in a motor vehicle accident.
- Settled a case for $925,000.00 for injuries caused by a drunk driver.
- Settled a case for $850,000.00 for a pedestrian injured at a construction site.
- Resolved a motor vehicle accident for the sum of $700,000.00 for a woman who was injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- Settlement of a case for $700,000.00 for a motorist injured in a head-on collision.
- Verdict of $494,000.00 for a woman who sustained a fracture to her ankle when she tripped and fell at a church service.
- Settled a case for $420,000.00 for an injured pedestrian.
- Settled a dog bite case involving a young boy for $400,000.
- Settled a case for $450,000.00 involving a rotator case injury following a motor vehicle accident.
- Verdict of $335,000.00 for a motorist who injured his neck.
- Settled a case for $300,000.00 for injuries arising out of a pharmaceutical error.
- Verdict of $248,000.00 for a motorist who injured his lower back.
- Verdict of $220,000.00 for a motorist who injured her lower back.
- $100,000.00 slip and fall settlement for a client who slipped on dangerous ice on a private golf course.
- $1,250,000.00 settlement for family of an individual wrongfully killed in motorcycle accident
- Arbitration award in the amount of $544,895.64 for an elderly gentleman injured in a motor vehicle accident
- Arbitration award in the amount of $570,292.72 for an elderly woman injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- Resolved a motor vehicle accident case involving a shoulder injury for $450,000.00
- Resolved a motorcycle accident case for $500,000.00.
- Resolved a case for $400,000.00 for a young lady who injured her leg and ankle in a head-on motor vehicle accident.
- Verdict of $209,000.00 for a woman who sustained a fractured ankle in a motor vehicle accident.
- Obtained an award of $342,000.00 for a client that developed tinnitus and TMJ following a rear-end motor vehicle accident.
- Resolved a motor vehicle accident case involving a knee injury for the sum of $475,000.00
The Sites may include statements by existing and former clients expressing their feelings about the legal services provided to them. The testimonials express the honest, opinions of actual clients who have not received anything of value in exchange for their comments. The results cited in the testimonials are those of actual cases handled by Gordon Feinblatt lawyers. However, results are for informational purposes only; you should not draw comparisons between your circumstances and those in the testimonials. Although your case may be similar to a success story on the Sites, many factors go into evaluating and ultimately obtaining a successful result. Case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. Every case is different. Therefore it is essential that you understand that past results are not indicative of what an attorney can do for you with respect to your particular case. The fact that a certain result was received in one client’s case cannot and does not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any other matters.