What Kind Of Injury Cases Do You Handle?
At Bob Katz Law, we represent injury victims and we seek full compensation for our clients throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. While we are headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, we serve nearly every surrounding Maryland county as well as the District of Columbia and most of Northern Virginia. We regularly serve our clients at their location and we have multiple office and meeting locations to make your life easier s at a time when you need the most help. If you are in our service area or within 60 miles of one of our locations, and you can’t come to us, we will come to you, regardless of your location.
We regularly handle many common types of personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, workers’ compensation, premises liability, (slip and fall), animal and dog attacks, malpractice, nursing home neglect or abuse, and wrongful death. However, we also handle more obscure, uncommon, and/or complex cases with unusual mechanisms of injury.
In every case, we will analyze the facts of your particular case to determine who is liable and pursue an outcome to hold negligent parties responsible and accountable. It is our primary goal to seek fair and just compensation for our clients. To learn more about our services, contact our personal injury attorneys for a free initial consultation in
- Baltimore, Maryland 410-576-4287
- Bethesda, Maryland 301-470-7201
- Northern Virginia 888.540.2599
- Washington, D.C. 202.659.0555
Our Practice Areas Include:
- Car Accidents / Automobile
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents (Collisions involving Uber/Lyft etc/.)
- Scooter Accidents
- Worker’s Compensation / Work-related Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries (Premises Liability)
- Door Dash / Grub Hub (Food Delivery Accidents)
- Airplane Accident Litigation
- Tour Bus Accidents
- Drowning Accidents
- Wrongful Death / Fatal Accidents
- Claims for Conscious Pain and Suffering
- Defective Products Litigation
- Traumatic Head and Brain Injury
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks / Animal Liability
- Birth Injury
- Pharmaceutical Claims
- Negligent Food Poisoning / Food Bourne Illness
- Elevator / Escalator Accident
- Construction Accidents/Litigation
- Nursing Home Abuse / Neglect
- Serious Infection
- Sick Building Syndrome
- Abrasions, Scarring, Disfigurement
- Fire/Burn Related Injuries
- Falling Objects
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Medpay / Personal Injury Protection Contract Claims
- Breach of Insurance Contract Litigation
- Other Complex Litigation Matters
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident you may be entitled to compensation for your medical needs, pain, suffering and more. If you question whether or not your accident is case worthy, we encourage you to browse our website or call us.
- All consultations are free.
- We accept and represent clients in Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C.
- Phone lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to serve you.
- If you can’t come to us, we will come to you.
- Call us today at 1-888-540-2599.
- We handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis, meaning we do not charge any attorneys fee unless we obtain compensation for you.
READ MORE ABOUT
Were you hit by a car that was going faster than the posted speed limit? Did your car crash result from the negligent actions of a reckless driver? Was a distracted driver the cause of your accident? Were you injured by a driver in Maryland, Virginia or Washington DC under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
If you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses and other damages if the accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness.
Bob Katz and his team of personal injury lawyers have provided comprehensive legal representation to motor vehicle accident victims for decades. Call us today to find out if you have a case and are entitled to monetary compensation under the law. There is no fee for a consultation with our attorneys and all consultations are confidential. There is no obligation on your part to pursue legal action.
Have you been attacked by a Pit Bull dog in Maryland? Have you injured or attacked by a dangerous dog or animal in Virginia? Did you know that the owners of animals such as dogs have a duty, in the event their animals have a prior propensity towards violence, to undertake safety measures to prevent future attacks or dog bites? Further, in Maryland, owners may be held strictly liable for harm caused by certain dangerous breeds of dogs.
Washington DC area winters can get icy. Even when it rains, keeping your footing can get dicey and result in a slip or fall. Maybe you were walking indoors with no reason to be concerned that you might slip and fall—but it happened, and now you’re injured. You need to talk with a lawyer at Bob Katz Law Firm so you can explain your Washington falling accident and get help you. You may be entitled to compensation for your injury, medical expenses, lost wages, or even pain and suffering. Call Bob Katz today!
You’re a hard-working Maryland resident. You’re providing for your family and they rely on you in ways too numerous to count, but now you’re in pain. This pain is so intense that you can’t do the job you once did, so how will you continue to make an income? How will you pay for your medical bills while you recover from this injury? Maryland Worker’s Compensation claims can be confusing; you can easily be denied benefits you really deserve. Call Bob Katz and our team of personal injury lawyers today at 1-888-540-2599. We can take the burden of this claim off your shoulders and make sure you are given the just treatment and compensation you deserve.