Questions And Answers For Maryland Car Accident Victims
Posted on: March 12, 2016
Below you can find a series of links to some of the most frequently asked questions we recieve from victims of car accidents in Maryland and Virginia.
- What if the accident was clearly the other driver’s fault? Do I need a lawyer?
- What do I tell the other driver’s insurance company?
- Should I give a recorded statement?
- Do I need a Personal Injury Lawyer to represent me or can I go it alone?
- How do I make a diminished value claim for my vehicle?
- How do I get reimbursed for lost wages?
- What if I lose my job because I am injured and can’t work?
- What if I was hit by a drunk driver who fled the scene?
- What if someone I love was killed in an accident?
- Can I get a lawyer that speaks Spanish or Korean?
- How much money can I expect to receive from my Personal Injury Case?
- How long will my car accident case take to resolve?
- What if I did not have insurance…who will pay for my medical care?
- What if my accident was serious and I need to have surgery?