I was involved in a serious accident and may need to be hospitalized. If I need future care, how will that be handled?

When one is seriously injured in a car accident one may be faced with a very large hospital bills and will be facing extensive future care such as physical therapy and rehabilitation.  Our office will work with the medical providers to arrange transportation and even home care if necessary.  We will work hard to make sure that the responsible party compensates you for your medical bills as well as your pain, suffering, inconvenience and loss of income and other damages you may have sustained.

Robert W. Katz
Bob Katz is Chair of the Personal Injury Group at Gordon Feinblatt, LLC