In Maryland Lawyers Show There’s No Such Thing as Too Many Questions

Everyone has questions, especially after being injured in a Maryland accident. That’s when you can turn to the lawyers who can answer your questions. Bob Katz has posted many Frequently Asked Questions on his website. He wants Maryland and Virginia injury victims to have the facts so they can move forward with their cases, make the right decision when hiring an attorney, receive the compensation they deserve, and focus on their recovery.


The following are a selected group of questions frequently asked by injured victims seeking answers. Please note that the following materials are NOT Legal Advice or Legal Opinion - All materials provided herein are prepared for a general audience for general informational purposes only. Their sole purpose is to better educate you about a variety of general legal issues so that you become more educated consumers of legal services. Information provided on the Sites should never be a substitute for consulting with a lawyer. Please contact us directly for advice on your specific situation.

  • Page 1
  • I’ve been injured on the job in Maryland. Is my employer responsible?

    If you have been injured in Maryland while at work, you should call Bob Katz today. You may be entitled to benefits for temporary disablement as well as permanent disabilities. You may also be entitled to have your medical treatment paid for by the employer's insurance company.

    If you are legitimately employed in Maryland, your employer has an obligation to purchase insurance which typically covers employees who are injured on the job. Most employers in Maryland obtain insurance coverage through a third party carrier though occasionally such employers will be self insured. Regardless of who provides the coverage, the law provides general protections to employees in Maryland to protect them and provide various benefits in the case that they are injured on the job and suddenly become partially or totally disabled or require medical treatment or surgery.

    Further, even if your employer did not properly obtain coverage, you may be entitled to obtain coverage through an alternative source, such as the Uninsured Employers’ Fund. To find out about these and other rights, you should consult with a lawyer.

    Our lawyers represent injured workers throughout the State of Maryland. Call Bob Katz today for a free consultation. 1-888-540-2599