Timothy J. Capurso is a member in the Personal Injury Practice Group. He concentrates his practice on personal injury cases of all types, focusing on automobile accidents. His background includes litigating Personal Injury cases from inception through trial and settlement negotiations. Tim is admitted to practice law in both Maryland and the District of Columbia. He has extensive experience litigating cases in the Maryland District Courts as well as the Circuit and Appellate Courts of Maryland.
Tim is a member of the Maryland Association for Justice, the Bar Association of the District of Columbia, the American Bar Association and the Maryland State Bar Association.
Tim received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Baltimore School of Law and his B.S. from Towson University.
Below are a sample of Tim's notable verdicts and settlements:
- Settled a wrongful death case for $4,000,000.00 arising out of a motor vehicle accident
- Resolved a case for $1,250,000.00 for a woman who sustained multiple fractures in a motor vehicle accident.
- Settled a case for $925,000.00 for injuries caused by a drunk driver.
- Settled a case for $850,000.00 for a pedestrian injured at a construction site.
- Settlement of a case for $700,000.00 for a motorist injured in a head-on collision.
- Settled a case for $420,000.00 for an injured pedestrian.
- Settled a dog bite case involving a young boy for $400,000.
- Settled a case for $450,000.00 involving a rotator case injury following a motor vehicle accident.
- Verdict of $335,000.00 for a motorist who injured his neck.
- Settled a case for $300,000.00 for injuries arising out of a pharmaceutical error.
- Verdict of $248,000.00 for a motorist who injured his lower back.
- Verdict of $220,000.00 for a motorist who injured her lower back.
- $100,000.00 slip and fall settlement for a client who slipped on dangerous ice on a private golf course.
- $1,250,000.00 settlement for family of an individual wrongfully killed in motorcycle accident
- Arbitration award in the amount of $544,895.64 for an elderly gentleman injured in a motor vehicle accident
- Arbitration award in the amount of $570,292.72 for an elderly woman injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- Resolved a motor vehicle accident case involving a shoulder injury for $450,000.00
- Resolved a motorcycle accident case for $500,000.00.
- Resolved a case for $400,000.00 for a young lady who injured her leg and ankle in a head-on motor vehicle accident.
- Verdict of $209,000.00 for a woman who sustained a fractured ankle in a motor vehicle accident.